White Elephant Holdings Ltd. is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Wholesale Trade Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
- Planning, directing and evaluating the day to day operations of the business in wholesale trades
- Managing staff members and assigning their duties
- Evaluate and study market trends and research to determine demand, potential sales and effect of competitors on sales volume.
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
- Source and negotiate with vendors when necessary to procure merchandise for resale
- Planning of budget, expenditures and monitoring revenues.
- Improve customer service and handle any complaints and issues.
- Maintaining staffing requirements to have adequate number of employees.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold may be required.
- Minimum 2 years of related retail or wholesale sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility are usually required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 15531 Columbia Avenue, White Rock, BC V4B 1K5
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.