Job Title: Technical Sales Representative – NOC 62100
# of Vacancies: 1
Term: Full-time, permanent, some overtime required (including evenings & weekends)
Company: Webb’s Machinery Ltd
Location of Work: 4704 – 44 Street, Vermilion, AB T9X 1Z6 and various locations in Alberta
Business & Mailing Address: 4704 – 44 Street, Vermilion, AB T9X 1Z6
Wage: $31.73 per hour
Education Requirement: Trade certificate or equivalent experience
Experience Requirement: 3 – 5 years related agricultural equipment experience
Language at Workplace: English
Webb’s Machinery Ltd. is a fourth generation family business providing the best agricultural equipment to Alberta, selling new and used machines from New Holland, MacDon, Vaderstad, Bourgault, Salford, Farm King, and more! Webb’s Machinery Ltd. currently has an opening for a Technical Service Sales Representative. The successful candidate will be eligible for comprehensive benefits upon completion of their probation period, including health, vision, dental and performance bonus program as well as training and development opportunities. If you have 3 – 5 years of related experience with New Holland agricultural equipment and would like to be part of a great team, apply today.
You will be required to:
• Maintain and grow sales relationships with existing clients
• Identify and solicit potential clients
• Develop and deliver sales presentations, proposals, or other materials to illustrate benefits of New Holland combine harvesters and MacDon combine headers
• Organize and participate in customer information meetings and clinics focused on New Holland combines and headers, to maximize customer satisfaction with their equipment regarding set up, operation, safety, calibrations, maintenance, grain loss, and maximizing profitability.
• Demonstrate and provide training to customers and their employees in the operation and maintenance of New Holland equipment, combine harvesters and headers.
• Support all sales activities, including preparing equipment for demos, coordinating transportation, cleaning of equipment, and field operation.
• Assess clients’ needs and resources and recommend the appropriate equipment.
• Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment.
• Set up and install new and used precision farming equipment, including assisting customers in the setup of all Precision Land Management (PLM) systems to ensure correct yield data collection and mapping.
• Develop and maintain New Holland technical product or service knowledge including new products, updates, service and performance issues in order to explain features to clients and answer questions
• Prepare and administer sales contracts and maintain customer records
• Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
• Troubleshoot and respond to technical inquiries
• Technician certification with New Holland experience is an asset.
• Strong literacy of current technology in New Holland equipment.
• Intermediate computer skills and experience using New Holland’s Electronic Service Tool (EST).
• Understanding of farming and agronomic trends associated with agriculture in Western Canada.
• Flexibility to work long hours and weekends in season.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and/or tasks.
• Valid driver’s license.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume and references by email reply to this ad or by mail to Webb’s Machinery Ltd. at 4704 – 44 Street, Vermilion, AB T9X 1Z6.