Specialist Chef (1 Vacancy, NOC 6321)
Kinjo Sushi & Grill is a restaurant chain in Calgary specialized in authentic Japanese food, including Sushi, Tempura, Teriyaki and a variety of Japanese home-style dishes and delicacies. We are now running 6 restaurants respectively at Macleod Trail SW, Dalhousie Drive NW, Millrise Blvd SW, 14th Street NE, Mahogany Plaza SE, and Westhills SW. To cope with our continuing growth, we are inviting passionate individual to join our Macleod Team as Specialist Chef.
· Responsible for making high quality Sushi Rolls, Sashimi, Tempura and other offerings per standard recipes to ensure consistency of all food
· Ensure strict compliance with the restaurant’s guideline, standards and procedures including but not limited to food hygiene and work safety
· Manage food cost with effective inventory, portion, surplus and wastage controls
· Contribute ideas and suggestions to operations improvement
· Perform special duties as assigned by the management
· Completed high school education with food safety certificate
· Proven experience in making specialty Japanese foods in restaurant setting
· Reliable, responsible, hardworking, with ethical work attitude and able to work under pressure
· Passionate, creative and attentive to details in food production
· Able to communicate in English
· Flexible to work in shifts, weekends and holidays.
Terms of Employment
· Full time, permanent
· 40 working hours / week
· Base wage $18.50 / hour depends on experience
· 2 weeks annual paid vacation
How to Apply
Interested individuals please send full resume by email to email@example.com. Applicants must indicate whether they have legal status to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest to be part of our team. However, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and notified for interview.
Address : 7101 Macleod Trail SW, Calgary AB T2H 0L8
Website : http://www.kinjosushiandgrill.com/