“Distributors Choice Inc.” is currently seeking a driven passionate and analytical ‘Shipping Supervisor’ to join our Retail Business. The Shipping Supervisor will be responsible for managing shipping operations on a daily basis. This role requires a high degree of confidentiality and focus on achieving company sales, growth, and profitability objectives.
JOB TITLE: Shipping Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: 7085 Tomken Road, Mississauga, ON Canada L5S 1R7 (1 Vacancy)
JOB TYPE: Regular
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent; Full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as Possible
SALARY: $24.04 per Hour
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 30 Hours/Week
WORK SETTING: Retail Business
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review work of employees engaged in shipping, receiving and maintaining record of materials and products.
• Provide supervision & give direction to all team members to support day to day operations within the facility.
• Responsible for inventory control and shipment planning.
• Establish work schedules, resolve work-related issues and review the work of other staff within the facility
• Ensure shipping employees perform job responsibilities correctly and safely
• Train employees in job responsibilities, safety measures and company rules.
• Develop improvement plans to increase efficiency in the shipping operations
• Ensure and promote compliance to company safety guidelines as well as policies and procedures
• Manage and record all the data into the computer system and request supplies and other inventories when necessary
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Secondary School graduation required.
• Minimum 7 months to 1 year of experience in same role is strongly preferred
• Ability to supervise 11 to 15 people
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented multi-tasking environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of confidentiality, integrity, ethics and professionalism
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
• Ability to supervise, work independently, flexible for all shifts, good time management, organizational, good team work and Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
HOW TO APPLY:
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org