Location: 528 main street, Montague, PE C0A 1R0
Salary: $17.50 / hour
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Organized, Team player
– Address customers’ complaints or concerns
– Prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables
– Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
– Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
– Advise on menu selection
– Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
– Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
– Serve food and beverages
– Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
– Assist clients/guests with special needs
– Provide customer service
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
-You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
-You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?