“2509653 Ontario Inc..O/A Circle K” is currently seeking a driven passionate and analytical ‘Retail Store Supervisor’ to join their Gas Station.
JOB TITLE: Retail Store Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: 310 Main Street South, Mount Forest, ON N0G 2L3.
JOB TYPE: Regular
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent; Full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as Possible
SALARY: $18.32 per Hour
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 35 to 40 Hours/Week
WORK SETTING: Retail Business
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise and co-ordinate gas bar attendants/cashiers and Coordinate sales promotion activities.
• Train gas station staff, prepare work schedules and adding duties ot staff
• Oversee compliance of all associates with established company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Store funds and property, personnel practices, and security, sales, and record-keeping procedures.
• Oversee store moves, ensure adequate stock of products are on display, maintain fuel and merchandise inventory, place orders, deal with suppliers and prepare reports on sales
• Ensure all areas meet health and safety requirements
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
• Oversee proper pricing of merchandise and ensure all price changes are made.
• Assist in the recruitment and hiring of the staffs to meet the store's needs.
• Conduct orientation, train, coach, associates in execution of daily tasks.
• Maintain specified inventory and Prepare reports on volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Secondary School graduation required.
• Minimum 7 months to 1 year of experience is required
• Ability to supervise 5-10 people
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented multi-tasking environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of confidentiality, integrity, ethics and professionalism
• Ability to work independently, flexible, good time management, organizational, good team work and Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
HOW TO APPLY:
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org