N.Y.W. Enterprises (Domino’s Pizza) is looking for full-time Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their team in Port Coquitlam as soon as possible.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
• Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
• Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
• Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
• Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
• Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
1470 Prairie Ave.
Port Coquitlam BC V3B 5M8
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone call please. Selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.