Lord Stanley Suites On the Park is now hiring the experienced reservations supervisor.
Employer: Lord Stanley Suites On the Park
Position: 1 Full-time Reservations Supervisor
– Supervising the reservations team, including scheduling, training, and reviewing the reservation clerks’ performance.
– Maintaining all elements of the reservations system to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date.
– Ensuring that all special requests are handled in an efficient and time manner.
– Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports.
– Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
– Manage everyday CRP reservations and ensure their timely processing.
– Coordinate with the Front Desk and ensure response to all special guest requests and make all reservations appropriately for all guests.
Education – Completion of secondary school is required and completion of college course related to the area supervised may concern as an asset.
Experience – 2 ~ 3+ years of supervised experience at the hotel industry.
Language: Fluent oral and written English skills are required and knowledge of other language is an asset.
Wage: $22.00 per hour
Working Hour: 35~40 hours a week. 10 days paid or 4% remuneration for vacation.
Working (Business) Location: 1889 Alberni Street, Vancouver, BC. V6G 3G7
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone call or No in person applying please~!
If you are interested in our position, please send your resume at email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.