Kraft Mortgages Canada Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Working hours : 40 Hours per week
Total Vacancies: 1
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2 to 3 years of related experience
Unit 202, 12725-80 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Manager
Kraft Mortgages Canada Inc. is currently hiring 1 full-time permanent Office Manager to join their team in Surrey, British Columbia as soon s possible.
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services.
• Following up with clients, if required, on behalf of the President of the Company
• General administration of office including banking, accounting and inventory
• Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Resolve the complaints received from the client.
• Completion of high school is required.
• Minimum 2-3 year of related experience is required.
How to Apply: