We at Jatinder Immigration Inc. located at 201-12677 80 Ave, Surrey BC, V3W 3A6 are looking to hire 1 Office Administrator (NOC Code 13100)
Office Administrator shall be required to perform following Job Duties:
· Monitor and coordinate the administration of the office and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
· Prioritize work, delegate work to office support staff and ensure deadlines and procedures are met
· Performs administrative tasks related to admission to post-secondary educational institutions
· Manage the policies and procedures related to the release of documents when processing requests in accordance with government access to information and data protection legislation
· Coordinate and schedule office services such as accommodation, transfers, equipment, supplies, forms, property, parking, maintenance and security services.
· Performs analyzes and oversees administrative activities related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management
· Assists in preparation of operating budget and maintains inventory and budget control
· Compile information and edit periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
· May supervise subordinate technicians and related personnel.
Wage Offered: $ 27.50 Per Hour for 30 Hours Per week 10 Days Paid Vacation
Completion of secondary school is required.
A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required.
Project management certification may be required by some employers.
If you are the perfect fit and want to join our growing team please apply with your resume to; only Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada will be contacted. Please send your resume to email Jatinder@jatinderimmigration.com