Punia Enterprises Ltd. dba Atlantic Animal Hospital is looking for an Office Administrative Assistant to start ASAP on a full-time, permanent basis.
Job Title: Office Administrative Assistant
Wage: $22.50 to $24.00 (depending on experience)
Term of employment: Permanent /Full time (30 hours per week)
Unit #3, 9989 – 152 Street, Surrey, BC V3R 4G5
· Completion of Secondary school education
· Completion of one- or two-year college diploma or other program for admin assistants / secretaries AND / OR previous clerical experience of 1 year to less than 2 years is required.
· Experience of working in a vet clinic would be an asset.
· good communication, time management and interpersonal skills;
· ability to solve problems and maintain confidentiality.
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures,
· Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met,
· Develop and implement an effective inventory control system to ensure that necessary office and medical supplies are ordered in a timely manner,
· Schedule and confirm appointments
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
· Answer electronic enquiries
· Co-ordinate and assist in planning for office services such as equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services,
· Set-up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth and anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.