“KBH Electronics Inc.” is currently looking for a passionate, self driven “Network Administrator” to join their team. This position is responsible for configuring, maintaining, and systematically trouble shooting computer networks to facilitate efficient operations of the business.
Company: KBH Electronics Inc.
Job Title: Network Administrator
Location: 80 Milner Avenue Unit 7 Scarborough, ON M1S 3P8
Status: Regular; Permanent; Full-time (1 Vacancy)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $35.00 per hour
Hours: 32 to 35 hours/Week
Work Setting: Office
• Day to day administration of the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks, connections to the internet and peripheral equipment.
• Maintain, monitor, Install and configure computer networks, hardware operating systems and application.
• Provide detailed technical documentation and support.
• Maintains, replaces, and stocks all parts as required.
• Installs, configures, intra company computer network and infrastructure and maintains the organization’s requirements.
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements of the company.
• Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose hardware and/or software problems.
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
• Must be familiar with cabling principals within computer server closets and on server racks.
• Work with teams to develop company-wide information assurance, security standards and procedure.
• May supervise other workers in this group.
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience is preferred in the position or related position
• Completion of college in Computer Applications, computer Science or related field is required
Computer and Technology Knowledge
• Networking Hardware
• Networking software
• MS Office
• MS Windows
• Device drivers
• Networking security
• Desktop applications
Special Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy level
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Fast paced environment, attention to detail and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
“KBH Electronics Inc.” would like to thank all the applicants for their interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.