Chinese Christian Mission of Canada is one of the branch offices of Chinese Christian Mission, commonly known as CCM. Our mission is “To bring church to people and bring people to church”. We have set up 6 Mission Urban Centres in Calgary, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, Richmond and Edmonton since 1992.
We now invite competent individual to join our Calgary Centre to work with individuals (children and adult) with special needs and their families as well as to support other ministries such as Family Life Education and Mental Health Programs.
Ministry Coordinator (1 Vacancy, NOC 4212)
· Liaison of Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) Program and with the families served, provide language and cultural support as well as capacity building for families and community
· Ministry planning, coordination, implementation to strengthen current services and develop new ones
· Recruit and supervise volunteers
· Church liaison and public relations
· Planning and implementation of fundraising events
· Bachelor’s degree in social work, education, psychology or related disciplines
· Knowledgeable in various kind of disabilities and available services related to families with special needs
· Experience in interpretation, working with clients with special and mental health needs and their families
· Experience in individual/group/community work, service management, coordination and supervision
· Good interpersonal and public speaking skills
· Knowledge in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
· Able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Terms of Employment
· $22.00 / hour and 34 hours / week,
· 2 weeks annual paid vacation
How to Apply
Interested individuals please send full resume by email to email@example.com. Applicants must indicate whether they have legal status to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest to be part of our team. However, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and notified for interview.
Address : 108 3 Ave SW, #209, Calgary, AB T2P 3C7
Website : https://www.ccmcanada.org/