WALIA ENTERPRISES LTD. DBA WALIA FOODS is currently looking for a 5 Permanent, Full Time Meat Packager to join their team as soon as possible.
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials in plant/warehouse manually or powered equipment.;
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines;
- Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers;
- Remove filled containers from conveyors;
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers;
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects;
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties; and
- Clean machines and immediate work areas.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum six months of experience will be an asset.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: #39 – 8236 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4G2
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.