K-Bro Linen Systems Inc.
5000 Joyce Ave
Powell River, BC
40 hours /week
Day, Early morning, Morning
Starts: As soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits
Previous Job Bank Ads # 2397206 & #2549244
Current Job Bank Ad #2698732
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
Hot, Noisy, Odours, Wet/damp
Hospital/health institution laundry
- Mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches and other solutions and chemicals
- Operate dry cleaning and washing machines, dryers and blow drying machines to clean and dry garments, draperies, cushion covers, sheets, blankets, furs and other articles
- Hand fold and bag shirts, sheets and other articles
- Assemble and bag finished articles
- Check finished dry-cleaned or laundered articles to ensure that establishment standards are met
- Match invoices or tags with dry-cleaned or laundered articles
- Carrying and replace linen
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Team player
Benefits will be provided to the workers with a 50% joint cost after passing a 90-day probationary period. Please note that this job posting in Job Bank (# 2698732) does not mention the probationary period or the 50% joint cost due to a technical impossibility
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term Benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities and Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or temporary resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
8340 Fraser Reach Court suite 401