Shasun Investments Corp. in Nova Scotia is looking for full time permanent “Information Technology, Analysts” to join their team as soon as possible.
· To take part in planning, setting up or managing information systems for organizations.
· Speak with clients to identify requirements, and conduct business and technical studies.
· Design, Develop and set up information systems business solutions.
· Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy management, security and service delivery.
· Talk with clients to identify requirements.
· Assess Physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware.
· Develop policies, procedures and back up plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
· Develop and put into place policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
· A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
· Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
· Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
Salary: $37.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
382 Pitt Street
Sydney Mines Nova Scotia B1V 1S7
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls please!! Kindly email your resume, only selected qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal Persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.