HEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Head Customer Service Specialist is responsible for driving sales and profit in their identified area of business and supporting the overall store performance. They are also responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by keeping the counter & surrounding area organized and ready for customers and by offering friendly efficient service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successful completion of all financial transactions with the customers.
- Executing all standard electronic cash register transactions proficiently and accurately according to operational procedures.
- Issue Receipts and or packaging slips for pick up.
- Maintaining the balance of the cash drawer at all times; opening/closing of cash/balancing receipts at the end of day.
- Taking phone calls and paging the right department to ensure customers are taken care in a timely manner.
- Greeting customers and establishing a positive rapport.
- Collaboratively working as a member of the sales team to meet/exceed daily sales goals.
- Contributing positively to building and maintaining a friendly professional service orientated store/work environment.
- Respond to cashiers requests for price checks.
- Maintain stock levels for batteries, charger and other small items on the counter.
- Assisting in return, exchange or refund of merchandise, creating repair orders for warranty/non-warranty repairs.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensuring all loss prevention systems and procedures are performed while keeping the area clean and safe for customers and employees.
- Continuously expanding product knowledge and staying in tune with industry trends re: product, service, sales etc.
- Memorize product locations throughout the store and be able to direct customers or make suggestions.
- Prepare a schedule for the team.
- Assisting in the hiring, onboarding and Training and supervising new cashiers.
- Perform various duties throughout the store as required.
Detail oriented and highly observant.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to adapt to change and demonstrate flexibility.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and process multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to stay positive in high stress situations and maintain a positive work environment for all cashiers.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Other Duties as assigned by the Manager.
Education: Secondary (High) School graduation certificate
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 per hour