Job Title: Grain Farm Supervisor
# of Vacancies: 6
Term: Full-time, permanent
Company: Monette Farms Ltd.
Mailing Address: Box 1298, Swift Current, SK S9H 3X4
Business Address & Locations of Work: South Farm location SE 30-11-13-W3 near Swift Current, SK
Wage: $26 per/hour
Education Requirement: No formal requirement
Experience Requirement: 2 – 3 years related farming experience
Language at Workplace: English
Monette Farms Ltd. is one of Western Canada’s largest grain farm operations with farm locations near Swift Current SK, Regina SK and Prince Albert SK. They farm over 142,000 acres in Saskatchewan, producing wheat, canola, chickpeas and lentils and are currently seeking 6 Farm Supervisors to join their growing operation at the Swift Current farm. Once the successful candidates complete a probationary period, they will be eligible to enroll in a comprehensive employee benefits plan, including extended health and dental care, as well as performance bonuses. Accommodation options are available to the successful candidates. If you have 2 – 3 years of related experience in an agricultural setting and would like to be part of a great team, apply today.
Job Duties and Skills:
· Scouting fields and coordinating sprayer operations
· Maintain Crop Production Records
· Coordinate seeding and harvesting operations
· Training and supervising general farm workers
· Establishing safety schedules for equipment and ensuring operational checks performed on equipment
· Ensuring bins and augers are logistically ready throughout the year for inventory movement
· Ensuring water systems for trucking and fueling stations are kept to protocol
· Performing general farm duties as required
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume and references by email reply to this ad or by mail to Monette Farms Ltd, Attn: Farm Supervisor Position, Box 1298, Swift Current, SK S9H 3X4.