Location: 9371 No 5 Rd #10 Richmond, BC V7A 4E1
Salary: $21.00 hourly
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per Week
Employment Groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
– Establish methods to meet work schedules
– Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
– Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
– Hire food service staff
– Ensure food service and quality control
– Prepare budget and cost estimates
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
– Prepare food order summaries for chef
– Supervise and check assembly of trays
– Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
– Establish work schedules
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
Client focus, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
– You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
– You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: