SALARY: $15.00 per hour / full-time position (35 hours per week)
LOCATION OF WORK: Subway Sandwiches, 307 Blake Street, Barrie, ON L4M 1K7
– Supervise full-time and part-time staff/Sandwich Artists in food preparation so that food safety standards and cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual.
– Establish work schedules and coordinate staff activities, complete and post staff schedules.
– Train staff/Sandwich Artists in their tasks and responsibilities, sanitation and food safety procedures.
– Communicate changes to staff in regards to food preparations, formulas, standards, etc.
– Oversee and evaluate staff and recommend promotion (wage increase), transfer and/or termination.
– Ensure that food safety, product preparation and cleanliness standards are maintained as outlined in the Operations Manual.
– Maintain operation standards of restaurant safety and security.
– Practice inventory control standards, maintain inventory of food ingredients and supplies and requisition as required.
– Perform daily closeout procedures on POS system.
– Inspect equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order. Inform manager of any malfunctions.
– Perform paperwork duties as needed.
– Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a Sandwich Artist as outlined in Sandwich Artist job description.
– Change menu panel as per national and local advertisements.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience in the food service industry
HOW TO APPLY:
Send detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mahabali Corp. o/a Subway
307 Blake Street, Barrie, ON L4M 1K7