Mr. & Mrs. Austriaco is urgently looking for a family caregiver who will do the following functions:
1. Administer bedside and personal care;
2. Launder clothing and household linens;
3. Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk;
4. Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder);
5. Feed or assist in feeding;
6. Provide personal care;
7. Provide companionship;
8. Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
9. Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
Salary: $18 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: All government-prescribed
Employment Conditions: Evening/Night; 3pm-11:00pm
Education: High (school) graduation certificate
Experience: one year to less than 2 years
Security and Safety: Criminal Record Check
Work Location information: Work in employer’s/client’s home
Personal Suitability: dependability, flexibility, initiative, judgement, reliability
Target Audience: Elderly
Work Setting: Optional accommodation available at NO CHARGE on a live-in basis. NOTE: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Credentials: Personal Support Worker Certificate
How to Apply: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org