Tiny Hopper BC 1 INC. is currently hiring an Early Childhood Educator Assistant. (ECEA).
Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECEA)
Business Name: Tiny Hopper BC 1 INC.
Business/Working Location: 20689 Willoughby Town Centre Dr. Suite A 230, Langley, BC, V2Y 1X6
– Working hours: 30 ~ 40 hours per week
– Wage: $20.00-22.00/hour (Wage will be decided by experience and skills)
– Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation.
– Number of Positions: 1
– Term of Employment: Full-time and Permanent position
– Holds a valid BC ECEA (Early Childhood Educator Assistant) license is required.
– Completion of a two-to four-year college program in early childhood education or a bachelor’s degree in child development is required.
– Criminal Record Check
Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
May assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
How to Apply
Please do not call regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at email@example.com. Please mention “Early childhood Educator Assistant (ECEA)” on the subject line when you apply for this position by email. Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.