FKA is seeking two full-time Digital Media Strategists with five or more years of experience to join our growing media department. As a Digital Media Strategist you’ll demonstrate strong digital prowess, strategic thinking, the ability to convey strategies to clients and provide day-to-day oversight on media planning and buying activities. This role will drive strategies forward and be responsible for overseeing campaign performance and strategy for assigned clients. The Digital Media Strategist will report directly to the Media Directors and will work closely with the Media Coordinators by providing direction for the execution and maintenance of campaigns. The Digital Media Strategist will liaise directly with national clients and help oversee the management of media campaigns.
FKA is a marketing and communications agency headquartered in Edmonton with employees in Calgary and Toronto. Our mission is to ‘Execute Ambition’ on behalf of our clients and all 37 incredible people who are building their careers here. We see the potential in every person, organization and community — and we channel our collective talents to help each one of them shine. We’re proud of the creative and collaborative culture we’ve built, and with every hire we get a little stronger and a lot more fun.
Candidates should possess:
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in digital marketing.
- A strong familiarity with Google Ads (including search, display and YouTube), Bing ads, advertising on social platforms (including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), Google Analytics and other digital platforms.
- Experience reporting and measuring the success of media campaigns.
- Strong understanding of conversion tracking and familiarity with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience working with a variety of clients and annual budgets that range in size from five- to seven-figures.
- A passion for finding innovative and creative digital media solutions for client problems.
- Presentation experience and the ability to explain strategic recommendations through data, research and understanding of clients’ goals and measures of success.
- Bilingual in English and French would be an asset.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience working for or with retailers and/or major national brands.
This position features significant potential for career development and growth. FKA is a Facebook Preferred Agency Partner and a Google Premier Partner, offering unique opportunities for training and support. Working at FKA means working with national clients like The Brick and Canadian Western Bank, all within a Fun, Knowledgeable and Ambitious team environment.
FKA offers all Edmonton-based team members a hybrid work arrangement. Team members residing in other cities across Canada have a remote work arrangement with scheduled opportunities for in-person co-working.
We offer an exciting, collaborative, and highly supportive agency environment. We solicit feedback from team members regularly with weekly surveys and monthly check-ins. Team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
We are an equal opportunity employer, deeply committed to improving diversity in our workplace and industry. You can view the results of our most recent diversity report and learn more about the actions we have taken to improve diversity, equity and inclusion:
We respectfully acknowledge that our head office is located on Treaty 6 territory, the traditional lands of First Nations and Métis people.
If you’re interested in joining a great team, please send your resume with “Digital Media Strategist” in the subject line to email@example.com no later than 5pm on February 1, 2023.