Customer Service Representative Supervisor NOC 6314
Protecting your property is a basic human instinct – you’ve worked hard for what you have. Why would you jeopardize that? At iGTA Security Systems, we are dedicated to providing our clients true security and peace of mind. With more than 10 years in the security business, we know what it takes to protect you and your property. We set ourselves apart with unwavering integrity and a strict code of ethics.
At iGTA Security Systems, we do everything needed to ensure our services are of high caliber, and currently we are looking to hire an exemplary Customer Service Representative Supervisor to coach our service staff to deliver exceptional customer service. The Customer Service Representative Supervisor will build a strong team and shape staff behaviors to accomplish desired results.
The candidates will perform the following duties:
• Co-ordinate, guide, and direct customer service team towards achieving operational goals.
• Strategizing and monitoring the daily activities of customer service operations
• Ensure that customer service team has excellent communication, problem solving and professional phone etiquette skills for achieving customer satisfaction.
• Determine work procedures, work schedules, and workflow for customer service staff.
• Monitor and authenticate routine deposits and withdrawals
• Ensure that customer complaints are resolved in a professional manner
• Prepare and submit progress and other reports
• Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness.
• Hire and train customer service staff to deliver high class customer service.
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• Perform additional duties where needed
• Secondary School Diploma or equivalent and higher is required
• At least 1 year of supervising experience in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in the use of various computer programs (ie. Microsoft Office, Gmail) and able to adapt and learn new program.
• Extraordinary organization and multitasking skills
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Full-time, permanent position;
• Compensation consists of $23.50/hour. Applicable overtime pay consisting of 1½ times the regular pay rate will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
• Work week consists of 40 hours depending on amount and complexity of projects.
• Work location: 2100 Steeles Ave W unit 104, Vaughan, ON, Canada.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by email to Tal.Igta@outlook.com with your resume and cover letter. Do not contact the employer directly as your resume has to be reviewed before you are contacted for an interview. You may also send your resume by mail to 2100 Steeles Ave W unit 104, Vaughan, ON, Canada.
Please visit our website at http://www.igtasecurity.com/home.html to know more about our products and services.