$18.00 per hour (full-time position; 40 hours per week incl. weekends and evenings)
LOCATION OF WORK:
Biryani N Barbq, Unit #101-102, 6015 Steels Avenue East, Scarborough, ON
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods according to traditional recipes.
· Preparation of authentic South Indian/North Indian specialties, specifically Hyderabadi cuisine (without using artificial ingredients like MSG/Preservatives and Artificial colors).
· Preparation of Tandoori (clay oven) dishes.
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
· Inspect kitchen and food service areas.
· Guiding and training kitchen staff in the preparation, cooking and handling of food.
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
· Ensure kitchen and work areas are clean and meet health safety requirement.
Minimum 3 years of experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume by e-mail to: email@example.com
10286613 Canada Inc.
1587 Ellesmere Road
Scarborough, On M1P 2Y3