$25.00 per hour (full-time position; 37.5 hours per week) + benefits: dental & medical after 3 months
Location of Work:
Various locations across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and Province of Ontario
· Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
· Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps at construction sites
· Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and hot asphalt
· Installation of mechanical expansion joints
· Assist various roofers repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
· Assist roofers in repair or replace built-up roofing systems
· Assist roofers in installing or replacing asphalt shingles and in flat roofing installation or repairs
· Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
· Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
· Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
· Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Hand-eye co-ordination, physically demanding; Bending, crouching, kneeling, handling heavy loads; Large workload, Repetitive tasks, overtime required, work under pressure, fast-paced environment.
Work Site Environment:
At heights, Noisy, Dusty, Dangerous, Outdoors
2 – 3 years of experience in construction and preferably in the roofing industry
How to Apply:
Send resume by e-mail to: email@example.com
Alturas Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd.
2636 Drew Road, Mississauga, ON