Employer: Nardoon Inc
Position Offered: Chief Executive Officer/General Manager
Business address: Markham, Ontario
Nardoon Inc is a creative custom laser design and etching company. We aim to work directly with customers to bring their ideas to life. Our products range from business promotional items to home décor and other items.
Hours per week: 40 hours
Wage/Salary: $58.03 per
Benefits: Company group benefits plan upon completion of probation period
In this role, the Chief Executive Officer and General Manager, will be responsible for many aspects of the business as it continues to initiate operations and expand. This role will include the following responsibilities:
· Manage and direct operations;
· Manage the hiring of staff and internal management of employees;
· Manage the administrative aspect of the company, including approval of product supply and stock supply;
· Financial management of all aspects of the company to keep the company in good standing; and,
· Oversee all segments of the business to allow the smooth growth of the business per the business plan.
Qualifications: Completion of bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline. A successful candidate will have previous experience with directing operations of a small to medium sized business, with preference given to those with experience in manufacturing or design. A minimum of 5 years experience in operations and management is required.