- Location 164 SANDALWOOD PARKWAY EAST suite 225 Brampton, ONL6Z 3S4.
- Salary 17.50 hourly 40 hours per Week Minimum wage is guaranteed
- Terms of employment Permanent employment, Full-time
- Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning, Shift, Weekend
- Start date Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 02 vacancies.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting
- Cut carcasses, sides and quarters
- Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
- Wrap and package prepared meats
- Remove bones from meat
- Weigh meats for sale
- Price meat products
- Sell meats to customers
- Supervise other butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers
- Grind meats
- Prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Band saw
- Manual cutting utensil
- Power grinder
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Hand-eye coordination
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply