1201115 B.C. Ltd. O/A Canco Gas Station & Convenience Store located at 1620 – 20 Street
Didsbury, Alberta T0M 0W0, is seeking a Bookkeeper on a full-time (35 to 40 hrs./week), permanent basis.
Wage: $25.50 – $27.50/hr. (depending on exp.)
• Post journal entries, maintain and prepare general ledgers and financial statements;
• Administration of payroll, including processing payroll, issuing pay cheques, calculating source deductions, vacation pay, issuing ROEs and T4s, investigating and resolving payroll issues
• Assist with general office administration including answering phones, filing, photocopying/scanning, handling mails, e-mails and couriers
• Maintain and balance various accounts using bookkeeping systems by means of manual and/or automated systems
• Post general entries and reconcile / balance accounts.
• Prepare trial balance of book;
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports;
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping system;
• Reconcile accounts.
Must have completion of high school.
Minimum 1-2 yrs. of experience in a related field is required.
Must be fluent in English.
Must be able to operate computer and work on excel, spreadsheet, MS Office and other accounting related software / program.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no phone calls or walk-ins please.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those who most closely match our requirements, would be contacted. People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply!