GMR Advanced Autoworks is an independently owned and operated facility providing full-service repair and maintenance services. We use the latest diagnostic equipment to guarantee vehicle repair to service properly and in a timely fashion. We are a member of an elite performance network, where independent service facilities share common goals of being world-class automotive service centers and the work is guaranteed under warranty.
We offer a variety of services such as oil change and filtration, N.Y.S. emission inspection, glass repairs, car battery checks, AC checks, brake maintenance, steering alignment, tire changes, and more. We also have an in-house body shop where we offer paintwork repairs to scratches, scuffs and dents, as well as repairs to the bodies of vehicles damaged by collisions.
We are currently hiring for the role of Automobile Workshop Manager. This role involves determining the distribution of people, assets, materials or capital to accomplish organizational goals and putting in place financial and administrative controls.
· Location: Burnaby
· Job type: Full – time, permanent
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Number of positions: 1
· Wage: $32 per hour
· Language requirements: English
· Minimum education requirements: Completion of high school
· Experience: A minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience in a similar role
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Be able to work in a team
· A background in sales, business administration, client service or marketing will be considered as asset
· Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of the establishments various departments (i.e. repairs, sales, customer service, marketing, administrative, etc)
· Manage staff and assign duties
· Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes, and effect of competitors' operations on sales
· Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
· Source and negotiate with vendors when necessary to procure merchandise for resale
· Develop and implement marketing strategies
· Plan budgets, authorize expenditures, and monitor revenues
· Evaluate and improve customer service and respond to customer requests and issues
· Address staffing requirements, including the hiring, development, and retention of staff
How to apply: By email - email@example.com