Seeking an assistant bar manager
Battleford Windsor Hotel is located in Battleford, Saskatchewan. Currently we are looking for an assistant bar manager. An applicant that seeks long term employment is welcome; including aboriginals and new immigrants. The hourly wage for this position shall be $ 20.5.
• Having trades certificate or diploma related to bar or beverage service operation or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of one year of experience in the management of bar or beverage service operation.
• Effective interpersonal skills, team leader skills, and client focus skills will be asset.
• Must have the SERVING IT RIGHT certificate.
• Applicants who can work in this position for at least one year are preferred.
• Full time job seekers are preferred.
• Address customers’ complaints or concerns.
• Recruit, train, and supervise bar staff.
• Participate in marketing plans and implementation.
• Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities.
• Monitor revenues, and modify procedures and prices.
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Develop, implement, and analyze budgets.
• Provide customer service.
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
• Set bar staff work schedules and monitor their performance.
• Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
• Plan, organize, direct, control, evaluate daily bar operations.
• Organize and maintain inventory.
Please email your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
107-22nd St. W