Herald Language College Coquitlam Ltd. is seeking an experienced a full-time administrative assistant.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)
Employer: Herald Language College Coquitlam Ltd. (o/a Herald Language College)
Working Location: 201-1112 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam, BC. V3K 3P5
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments with teachers.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Provide general support to students.
Education: Completion of secondary school is required. Completion of a one-or two year college or other program for administrative assistants may be considered assets.
Experience: At 2 or more years of clerical experience is required.
Language: Fluent oral and written English skills are necessary. Second language may be considered an asset (ex. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Spanish etc.).
Wage: $22.00/hour and entitled to 10days paid vacation per year
Hour of Work: 30~35 hours per week
Start date of Employment: A.S.A.P (will be adjustable)
How to apply
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond with resume by email with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line. Only selected candidates would be contacted for the interview.