Whitecliff Immigration Inc. located in Surrey BC requires Accounting Bookkeeper with minimum high school. Applicant should also have diploma/degree in related field or 7 months to 1 year of experience. Pay will be $25.50 per hour. This is a full-time position with 32 to 40 hours of work per week.
Following are the job duties:
· Prepare invoices, calculate and process payroll, utility bills and other payments.
· Conduct reconciliation of all accounts as needed.
· Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
· Prepare statistical, accounting, and financial reports through collection, analysis, and summarization of data.
· Post journal entries and prepare financial statements.
· Maintain general ledgers and reconcile the trust account.
Interested applicants please email resume at: email@example.com